Old February 13th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default grrrrrrr. Price gouging OT

You can get priority mail supplies delivered to your home mail box FREE of
charge and print your postage at home to place on the FREE priority mail
envelopes and then put them in your home mail box and it will be picked up
the next time your mailman delivers your mail - FREE OF CHARGE. There is no
excuse for charging the outrageous amount they claim to charging.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Debra" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 21:25:33 GMT, "Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @
KarenTucker.com wrote:

But now you don't even have to go to the post office. You can request
next-day pick-up through the post office web site, and there is no charge.
I use it all the time, I hate going to the post office.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

You can't do that in my town. You have to make the trip to the PO.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at