Old September 23rd 04, 07:29 AM
Cheryl

I was inspired by an earlier thread post to go look up pipes again. Who
cares what they're used for

don't be tempted to go there-- our Dear Mr. Ashcroft has a "thing" about the
industry -- and is aiming to shut it down... "art" notwithstanding......

Just look what happened to "colorchangingglass.com" and other sites last year
--
(for example
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/pressrel/pr022403.html )

I don't know how the DEA is distinguishing between businesses - and how the
other sites keep going.....
other than the fact that this is a "gallery" and the items are not actually
"for sale."

Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass