Old October 5th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
JaneTheBeader

Default I found a new bead supplier! - and has anyone used Stringth cord?

I've been beading for a few years now and I recently stumbled across a
great bead store, Zuma Beach Bead Co.( http://www.zuma-beads.com ) I've
bought several strands of gemstones and pearls and some wood beads and
have been very satisfied with my orders. I've ordered online, but I
like to call in my orders because the girls who work there are so
helpful!

I've heard about an alternative to silk cord called Stringth, but
nobody I know has worked with it. Have any of you used it?

Thanks,
Jane