Old April 9th 04, 12:37 AM
Diana Curtis

so, if I should get a call with heavy breathing with an Australian accent,
its you?
Diana

"cas" wrote in message
nope - that'd just get you more calls! (but then i might be able to think

of
something to say)
Carolyn

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message ...
You got it! Just as soon as I win the lottery. Maybe I should start

buying
tickets?
Would a live visit stop you from calling me?
Diana

"cas" wrote in message ...
i tried that and didn't find it - maybe you need to send me a plane

ticket
so i can check in your local supermarket.

Carolyn

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message ...
I found it by looking in the food preparation aisle in the

supermarket,
next
to the zip lock baggies and plastic wrap. ;-)
Diana

"Mel Rimmer" wrote
I was thinking of trying freezer paper, just to save all the

basting.
Has anyone tried it? How did you find it?
--
Mel Rimmer