Old April 20th 04, 02:35 AM
Brian Grimley

Ford and Mary Ann Walton wrote:

. . . here are three more solutions . . .

1. Lay the rope in a flat S shape . . .

I'm good here!

2. . . . (or tie a Tom Fool knot) . . .

I'm very good here!

3. Tie an overhand knot as above, bring one end up through the overhand
and tie an interlocking overhand to form 2/3 of a Matthew Walker knot.
(Google for instructions on M.W.) Bring the other end down through the
top of the knot in an overhand knot, forming the third part of the
Matthew Walker. This may take some trial and error, but it would form a
single perfectly symmetrical knot.

I'm an absolute idiot here! Any other tips you can give would be appreciated!
The pin may fall after I hit the "Post message" button; but, I doubt it!

Thanks in advance for any additional help!

Brian.