Old July 19th 08, 11:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Padishar Creel

Default Circular and double pointed needles?

I haven't been here in a long time and I hope everyone is doing well.
Anyway, I have a class of 10 boys that are learning knitting and I
worked up a stocking cap pattern that uses US size 13 circular needles
(16"). I used my Denise needles to make the sample and now I find
that there are very few suppliers of this size of needle and I need to
also supply, eventually, double-pointed size 13 needles.

So has anyone seen an inexpensive circular needle I could source for
my class?

Padishar Creel - who knits too much and exercises too little!