Old December 25th 03, 08:03 AM
james hurley

Sandy,

I just tried it, and had no problem. It comes up sideways, but if you print
it and turn the paper so that the 11 inch side is on top, you can read it.

Here's my thought. Perhaps you have an old version of Adobe Acrobat Reader
software, which is what you need to view a pdf file like this. So you might
consider visiting adobe's web site to load a new version (it's free).

Also, I found a number of other sites that list the conversion charts, by
doing a google search for "DMC Dimension conversion chart."

Hope this helps!

Regards.

Joe Hurley
"Ron & Sandy Swain" wrote in message
I tried this link and get page cannot be displayed and when I tried it
again, I got a strange page that had nothing to do with needlearts! Sandy
"DebM" wrote in message
On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 20:41:31 GMT, "NEWS"
wrote:

Catherine,
Here's a conversion chart that Dimensions has on their site:
http://www.dimensions-crafts.com/threadconversion.pdf

Thank you for posting this link. It appears to be the best conversion
chart I've seen.

--
Deb
Works in Progress: