Old August 7th 03, 05:11 AM
Eeyore

I'm not sure if this helps - I only received the subject
Dimensions seem to actually use J&P Coats? To convert most numbers simply
take the '1' off the front of the Dimensions number. Then use a J&P Coats to
DMC conversion chart there are quite a few around.
Some matches are very good while others are of course only approximate.

Eeyore

"Ron & Sandy Swain" wrote in message
I tried this link and get page cannot be displayed and when I tried it
again, I got a strange page that had nothing to do with needlearts! Sandy
"DebM" wrote in message
On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 20:41:31 GMT, "NEWS"
wrote:

Catherine,
Here's a conversion chart that Dimensions has on their site:
http://www.dimensions-crafts.com/threadconversion.pdf

Thank you for posting this link. It appears to be the best conversion
chart I've seen.

--
Deb
Works in Progress: