Old February 3rd 05, 05:37 AM
vj

vj found this in rec.crafts.jewelry, from "New Grad"
:

]Thank you for your reply. Mentioning kmart really put my question in a
]different perspective. I certainly would never want anyone to think of my
]jewelry as being in the same category with kmart jewelry!! You have given
]me a new insight.

well, that wasn't quite what i meant.
generally, only huge corporations need to trademark their logos to
keep them from being used by someone else.

]P.S. Your glass frog on the silver leaf is really cute.

**smile** thank you!

--
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com