Old November 22nd 11, 03:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default OT Pastry Wars

It is just a very basic pastry, Allison. Should do quite well for a 2-crust
creation. The best thing about it is it works well for beginners. Polly

"AllisonH" wrote This looks like instructions for making a cooked pie
shell that you
fill later with fruit. Does also it work for a 2 layer crust as well? The
kind where the 2 layers of crust are cooked at hte same time as the
filling. I'm thinking apple pie (the favorite in my house). A different
crust would make for an interesting variation.