Old January 9th 05, 07:56 PM
ME-Judy

I'll piggyback this as I, too, missed the original post.
This is ME-Judy from Brunswick, ME! I'm 63, married for 36 yrs to DH Don,
have 6 kids ranging from 40s on down to 20s. Was a Navy Wife till DH
retired about 20 yrs ago and he then worked out at the base at the FSC.

I'm originally from Portland, Oregon. Taught school in Bend, OR, and then
taught for the Dept of Defense Overseas Dependent Schools in Okinawa, Japan.
Been a lot of places in this world - and home is always best (regardless of
where on the map it may be G).

We have one QI - a beagle rescue named Gus. He's a love, but can be a bit
of a "velcro hound" sometimes.

I've been quilting for ages on and off. Now that all the kids are out on
their own, I took over one bedroom for my sewing room. My DH chides me that
I'm trying to "insulate the house with fabric" against the cold winters. G
I keep thinking that I can complete a project from the stash - hasn't worked
out that way yet!

Have met some of the RCTQ'rs out in the Chicago area when visiting my
SIL.... had a ball! (shop-hopping for fabric/patterns/notions unavailable up
here).

I LOVE "Press'N'Seal"!!! I love Stack-N-Whack quilts. I love finding
shortcut ways to do things. I love country colors (especially blues and
reds - not necessarily in the same project.) I'm not a huge fan of brights
or purples.

That's me!
ME-Judy