Old August 29th 07, 08:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Default OT Hi from Downunder

So good to know you are, at least, up and about.
When 'people' have become friends and part of our lives, it is affecting
to know they are having struggles.
I really hope your new glasses and the big screen will help.
..
In message , CATS
writes
I have just been (very very gently) taken to task for not
reporting in more often. To those who were wondering -
no, I have not fallen off the bottom of the globe lol!

I have a LARGE PC screen now, and am about to go off and see
about new glasses. Hopefully these things will help me get
on line more regularly.

((((HUGS)))) to all those who need them. I think often of
friends in areas currently experiencing those dreadful
weather extremes. Stay safe!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill