Old August 14th 03, 10:39 PM
Shirley Shone

Kathy will send picture.
The weather is so much cooler thank goodness and I feel better for it.
Shirley

In article , mkahogan
writes
I would love to see a picture. You don't even have to ask me, Shirley, just
always send me a picture.
KathyH
How hot is it there today, or I guess that I should say tonight?
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
I found a lovely necklace today in a basket with everything marked at
one pound.
I will try to explain. The pendant piece is about 3.1/2inches in width.
It is in gold metal of some sort. In the centre is a five petals flower
and heart shaped scrolls and leaves spread out from it. It is set with
13 blue crystal stones. The chain is sort of large twisted links.
On the back there is the mark . The mark is copyright (cannot do the
symbol for it) and JJ. I have done a web search but cannot find
anything.

I have scanned it so if anyone wants to put a picture up for me I can
send it to them so you can see what I mean
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

--