Old September 3rd 05, 08:27 PM
Judy

Do you also have problems with fresh fruit? I've found that fresh
strawberries (any berries - acids I guess) and fresh peaches will send my
system into a tizzy -- as will fried foods.
Good luck with your new diet -- and I'll agree, bland is better than going
through roll after roll of toilet paper G
ME-Judy

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
Anyone not interested can just skip along to the next post!!

As y'all know I've been having some problems. The 'scopy showed nothing
"nasty" and have not heard back about the bits sent for further tests so
am
assuming all is a-ok. The doctor did say it could possibly be IBS
(irritable bowel syndrome).