Old February 19th 04, 10:23 PM
frood

I had the same problem with a fabric site! I put an S at the end, and was
redirected to an "adult" site that had disabled the back button! Grrr!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Hi, Try
www.bookfinder.com. They have U.S. and Canadian bookstores
listed for new and used copies of books. I have had wonderful luck
with them.

But, do not, I repeat Do Not!! make the title plural. Otherwise you
get a porno book site. I about died laughing the first time it showed
up. Who knew that there were used (ugh) porno books!

Thanks for the link. The same thing happened to me when dejanews closed
their site. Unfortunately one of my kids was playing behind me and I
was redirected to some gawd awful "live, nude girls" (I have always
wondered who would want the dead, nude girls-they have to specify the
girls are alive?)
Regards,
Jennifer