Old December 30th 05, 12:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT I can type again!!

Happy New Year to you as well, Cheryl. In NJ it's only 1921 on 12/29. It's
rainy, windy and cold. We have terrible fires in Texas and neighboring
states at well. I hope everyone in those areas and all those with family
members, friends and loved ones there are safe and sound.

ps - and you "owe" all of us responses! hehehehe

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"Cheryl in Oz" cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau wrote in message
:I am back home and can type again. Yippee!!!!!!!!!! Still can't sit at
the
: computer for long at a time but . . . . . .
:
: I will try to catch up with everyone I "owe" responses.
:
: HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.
:
: BTW - it's 11am and over 100F outside!! Sunny cloudless sky and parching
: north wind. Bushfire weather. I heard the sirens earlier this morning.
: --
:
: Cheryl in Oz
: http://community.webshots.com/user/witchofthewest