Old February 10th 05, 07:21 PM
nJb

liam potts wrote:

If you want all elements to operate, "as one", all off or all on, then

what
I have in mine is one relay per element, but all the relays run on one
controller.

Considering each element is 240 6kw so lets see 6000/240=25x4= 100 amps I
do not want to put all the elements on at the same time. Its only a 30 amp
breaker

This is strange liam. Why do you want to try to run a 100A kiln on a 30
amp circuit? Sounds like you're trying to run one element at a time. Not
trying to be a smart ass here, but I'm working on this round thing.
Think I'll call it a wheel. It's gonna be a big hit. Maybe I am trying
to be a smart ass. Seems like you're going about things in a complicated
manner.

Jack