Old March 12th 04, 09:41 PM
Diana

Thanks Alison, I'll resub and see if that fixes it.
Diana

"Alison" wrote in message
That's true, Artemis, I missed that she said she'd only received on

response
to her original post!

Sorry, Diana, in addition to the fact that the group is generally quiet,

you
have missed some posts. I don't know why that might be.

"Artemis" wrote in message
I think you are having probloems, I replied to you as did others. -(

ARTEMIS

"Diana" wrote in message
I just joined a day or two ago, and have only received two messages,

one
a post I made, and one spam. Is this list always this quiet, or am I

having
trouble with my newsgroup reader? I'm new to newsgroups, and am used

email groups, so any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Diana