Old March 12th 04, 07:21 PM
Alison

Diana,

It's generally pretty quiet. I think the highest volume I've ever seen is
30 posts in 24 hours, and more typically it's 2 - 8 per 24 hours.

The best way to pick things up is to come up with a provocative stamping
discussion topic and post it! However, google-search past messages and see
what sorts of things have been done tons (especially "your top 10 supplies"
once a year or so on that one is enough in my book)

So... ask a question or post a discussion topic, and things'll perk up a
bit. But, generally, it's pretty quiet. Especially with the weather
warming a bit in many areas, lots of minds here turn to gardening (ick!) :-)

Kind regards,
Alison

"Diana" wrote in message
I just joined a day or two ago, and have only received two messages, one

a post I made, and one spam. Is this list always this quiet, or am I

having
trouble with my newsgroup reader? I'm new to newsgroups, and am used to
email groups, so any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Diana