Old February 2nd 09, 09:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jack Campin - bogus address

Default geometric pattern generator for old Macs

Just did a fast google search on "Kali tiling" and got a site with a
downloadable program for them. Available for both Mac and Windows. G
And in several languages. Neat, and I see some more time sink here.
VBG

But not, as far as I can tell, for MacOS X. Did you find one for that?

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====