Old December 28th 06, 10:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Luisa

Default store closing

I don't know, I ordered some fabric, I am waiting for the packet, when I
receive it, I write you...

I apologize for my poor english, I am 70th and I learned english
half-century ago...
thank and greetings to you too
Luisa-Genoa Italy
"Pat in Virginia" ha scritto nel messaggio
Greetings and Happy New Year to you, too, Agreeable Woman! Glad you
received your requested items, Luisa. I think J was referring to the sale
(REDUCED) price offered at the shop. Did you get that reduced price
on-line?
PAT

Luisa wrote:

sure? I ordered and I received...may be because I was an old customer?
or I am abroad USA? or I am "agreable woman"? I don't know, but I know
that everything I have ordered I have received...anyway thanks for info.
and greetings and Happy New Year to all
Luisa from Italy

"Jacqueline in KY" quilter at mountain-breeze dot com ha scritto nel
messaggio ...

Luisa, Sale doesn't apply to Internet orders it says. So won't be
getting anything there.