Old August 31st 04, 06:27 PM
Louise

I humbly accept your gracious invitation. And what, pray tell, would be the
appropriate attire for an event of this magnitude?

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in message
(I am graciously assuming the best, and that is that you were all too

sleepy
to see this within the thread, therefore I am giving you one more (and

LAST,
mind you) opportunity to respond. Queens are like that, you know.)

KR LANGE, old newbie said:
"Karen, you can have a party if you
like...can I join in?"

The Queen makes a decision and writes -
"Yes, let's!! We shall have gorgeous fabrics draped all around the place,
for everyone to fondle and gaze upon. We shall have music for dancing in
the moonlight, and - in another room, away from the gorgeous yardages - we
shall have a variety of beverages. We shall have to borrow someone's pool
boys to carry in all of our show and tell, after which they will be
stationed in the beverage room to fill our cups. As the evening wears on,
we shall all be allowed to gather the gorgeous yardages in our arms, and

go
to the newly-enlarged-for-the-event sewing room. We shall have a variety

of
the best sewing and quilting machines available on one side, and a variety
of the best snacks from around the world available on the other side. We
shall not come out from the party until we are so tired we no longer know
our own names. But if anyone can remember the exact and true name of the
pattern they were working on, the pool boys shall be allowed to drive you

your destination, of course under the condition of returning immediately.
Any other arrangements you wish to make with said pool boys shall NOT be
associated with the Queen's magnificent party.

awaiting your r.s.v.p, I am, as always,
Your Royal and Gracious Queen of Squishies"
--
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. -

Oscar
Wilde *
www.SimplyMusic.net