Old May 19th 04, 03:00 AM
Shona in NZ

Hmmm, wellll, ummmm, I do factoral designed experiments outside that
sometimes look like a natural patchwork. And if I am (un)lucky a cow will
'embellish' my patchwork snorfle

Shona who has never had the Russian stuff in NZ

"Johanna Gibson" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 May 2004 11:13:16 +1200, "Shona in NZ"
wrote:

Hey Jo,

I conduct scientific experiments almost daily, do I get chocolate? Dark
please :-)

Shona who works in science and thought she might practice a little

begging
in NZ

Let me put in a qualifying adjective: if you conduct
"quilty/patchwork" experiments. Now, do you do that in your lab? If
so, the chocolate will be forthcoming. I hope you like the Russian
stuff.

-- Jo in Scotland