Old November 28th 04, 10:48 PM
Lucy Boyer

Default Boston Globe Mentions Cross Stitch

This post is less to self-promote and more to share that cross stitch
got a mention in today's Boston Globe. Here's a link to the article
online (not sure if it will expire after 24 or 48 hours...)

http://www.boston.com/ae/books/artic...l_noir?pg=full

In short, there's an offbeat/alternative craft show next weekend in
Cambridge -- one of its founders does some R-rated cross stitch. I was
interviewed for the article and I was thrilled to read the article
this morning to see my quote at the end.

I hope it brings some new stitchers to the Industry!

Lucy Boyer
Cross Stitch Unlimited/StitchStash.com
Arlington, MA