Old September 20th 03, 08:19 PM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

From: "Jill Spottiswoode"

Hi, can anyone advise me as to what to use to hold my cross stitch taut
enough for me to work on. I am thinking about getting a Tapestry frame or
Embroidery hoop, but don't know how to use them. (Have only seen pictures of
them).......

This won't surprise anyone but I recommend the FANTASTIC StitchAway Fabric
Mount! BIg surprise, huh?? There is absolutely *nothing* on the market that
is easier to use AND keeps your needlework fabric as tight as you want for as
long as you want. Here's Fred's website
http://www.stitchaway.com . The
standard NAYY applies -- just a VERY happy and satisfied customer :-))).
CiaoMeow ^;;^
..

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!