Old October 23rd 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Default Ethical question about quilt shows

It happens a lot, Sally. We noticed there were three identical quilts at
the most recent quilt show we attended. They were all baskets with the very
same 3-dimensional flowers in the very same fabrics. Maybe they were from a
kit or a class. If making and entering them made the quilters happy, it's
certainly okay with me but I just couldn't do it. Polly

"Sally Swindells" asked What if two people entered identical quilts!