Old February 15th 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default Time for another Roll Call?

Getting pushy up there in Massachusetts, eh??
PAT .... STILL Official Chocolate Taster Of RCTQ!

"- dlm." wrote in message
. ..
You are right, Pat. It was a lovely way to spend the week. I'm almost
ready to turn her loose on my stash. She has her eyes set on some lovely
Robyn Pandolph FQs that I've been hoarding for years. They were just too
pretty for me to cut up, but I'll let her have them! LOL

One more thing that I forgot to mention...I STILL love chocolate and
coffee! All the better if the two are combined. So, if anyone has either
( or both ) that they need to have checked out, I'm more than willing to
give it a go. S

- dlm. in central MA