Old February 15th 08, 03:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default Time for another Roll Call?

Hello Dawn!
Bringing the next generation into the wonderful world of quilting is surely
a lovely way to spend quilting week ... or any week.
PAT

"- dlm." wrote in message
. ..
Thanks for the new roll call!

Let's see...I'm still a SAHM living in central MA. I still quilt when
time permits. I still prefer to hand-piece and hand-quilt ( and yes, I'm
still a procrastinator 'extraordinaire' so it takes forever to complete
any project! ). I'm still involved in rubber stamping/card making,
knitting, and needlework. I've added yet another hobby: I'm learning to
paint in the watercolour medium. Our DDs are growing up before our eyes.
They are in the 6th and 4th grades, respectively. DD#1 took a quilt
class and made a crazy "quilt-ette" so the tradition is being passed
along! I spent the annual RCTQ Quilt Week mentoring her in the
intricacies of hand-piecing and embellishing with embroidery.

- dlm. in central MA