Old February 15th 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
- dlm.

Default Time for another Roll Call?

Thanks for the new roll call!

Let's see...I'm still a SAHM living in central MA. I still quilt when time
permits. I still prefer to hand-piece and hand-quilt ( and yes, I'm still a
procrastinator 'extraordinaire' so it takes forever to complete any
project! ). I'm still involved in rubber stamping/card making, knitting,
and needlework. I've added yet another hobby: I'm learning to paint in the
watercolour medium. Our DDs are growing up before our eyes. They are in
the 6th and 4th grades, respectively. DD#1 took a quilt class and made a
crazy "quilt-ette" so the tradition is being passed along! I spent the
annual RCTQ Quilt Week mentoring her in the intricacies of hand-piecing and
embellishing with embroidery.

- dlm. in central MA