Old February 7th 08, 09:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

Default Time for another Roll Call?

amy wrote:
On Feb 5, 10:16 am, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
amy wrote:
i like seed cake too. it's from down under also.
we put the seeds in rye bread, but Ozzies put them in vanilla yellow
cake, sooo goood!!
amy in CNY

Like this?

http://www.allbakingrecipes.com/baki...favorites/cara...

Haven't had it for years, maybe I'll bake this weekend

Lizzy

YEP!! Caraway seeds, but i use a plain yellow cake mix. easier and
faster and tastes just as good!!!
amy in CNY

Victoria sponge cake is so easy though And that way I know my eggs
are free range. As well as being so much better for the hens, the free
range eggs over here in the UK are also largely salmonella free which
means the boys can enjoy licking the bowl and the beaters .

Lizzy