Old May 22nd 05, 09:54 AM
Aud

Default Sunday morning, mai 22.

It is 11o'clock, the weather is warmer, but overcasted, the sea lies as
a mirror!
I think we will take the boat out today!

Yeasterday we visited our niece in a nieghbourtown,MOLDE.
Her DH was 35! 1 hour to drive, 45 min. by ferry.
It is a beautiful place, we say it is because "our" mountains
are beautiful from the back too! LOL!
http://ventunoventi.altervista.org/immagini/Molde.jpg

It was so nice to be gathered like that again!!
When my niece and my children grew up,
there were 10 cousins who celebrated EVERY birthday with ALL the family!
We were often more than 25 persons with grandparents and great
granparents.
We did not have much place, but somehow we managed! Ten times a year!

Now they all are grown up!WE, the parent generation, have more time.
Should have, at least, but we see eachother too seldom!
And we always talk about all the fun we had when the children was small!
STRANGE!

AUD ;-)