Old September 25th 04, 10:25 PM
Pogonip

Tom Farrell wrote:
Does anyone know if these cams are useful for anything besides the
Kenmore monogrammer? Are they, for example, usable on the Singer
Professional Monogrammer? Basically, I'm wondering if I should hang
onto this set of stuff in the hope that some of the cams might be
useful, or if I should just give up and put it back on ebay.

Tom Farrell
http://www.SewingWithTom.com

I've got one of those Kenmore monogrammers, too, and
thought the strips looked like those for the "newer"
Singer monogrammer. Thinking of Griest, who made
attachments including the buttonhole maker for all
machines, I hoped the strips would be interchangeable.
They aren't.

Anyone need an old Kenmore monogrammer complete with 26
letters?
--

Joanne @ stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us
http://bernardschopen.tripod.com/