Old October 22nd 03, 01:26 PM
Helen

I love making Christmas cards as it is my favorite holiday. But this
year might be a little different. I had my annual mammogram on Oct. 2
and the radiologist found a suspicious spot. After talking to my doctor
and going to see a surgeon and then having a needle biopsy, it's cancer.
I'm waiting for the doctor's office to call today to let me know when
the surgery is going to . Fortunately it was caught early and he thinks
a lumpectomy and radiation is all that I'll need. Thank goodness! After
that is all behind me I'll get to work on my cards. And if I find that
I'm not motivated to do so, I have some backup store bought ones. Helen