Old October 21st 03, 12:17 PM
Cecelia Medbery

Default Christmas Cards

Are any of y'all finished making your Christmas cards? I thought I was
ahead when I started mine in July, but have put them on the back burner so
many times that now I'm behind! Yikes!!! I'm using a retired Stampin' Up
set called "Curly Christmas". Not all are the same as that would make me
crazy, but I also don't make them all different because I can't think up
that many ideas. I am making about 20-25 of each design. This also helps
by allowing me to use up paper I have instead of buying all the same colors.

Cecelia