Old January 7th 05, 11:33 PM
KathyB in West Oz

Default Roll Call

Ok here goes:

I am Kathy Brennnand and I live in Western Australia. That is the western
most and the BIGGEST state of Australia, just north of the beautiful town of
Esperance where we have the world's best and most pristine beaches. Now, I
didn't tell you that cause we are keeping them a secret.

1 DS and 1 DD, three beautiful grandkids and one DH who spoils me. We have
our own business and work from home which allows me to indulge my passion of
quilting altho I get grumpy if work intrudes on my quilting time. I have
been quilting for nearly 5 years and am totally hooked.

New Years resolution: Find more time to quilt! (wonder if I can slow the
clocks down - days go too fast)
--
Kathy B in West Oz

http://community.webshots.com/user/kazzxie51