Old March 8th 05, 07:00 AM
Bacchae

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message ...

I know that the things I collect influence my beadwork. For

instance,
the black and white vintage photos I gather compulsively make

their way
into my jewelry, and other things do too. So----
*What Do YOU Collect?*

Rocks.

I don't know what it is about rocks but I've been packing
around neat ones since I was a kid (and I still have them!). I
think that's why I tend to like the more organic beads, simple
because they are like really neat rocks.

I even bought my husband an ammolite because it is a *really*
pretty rock.

I like shells too and have eighteen or so orchids. And a
garden that seems to "collect" more and more plants each
summer.

- Sandy
www.preciouslittlethings.ca