Old January 18th 04, 04:52 AM
Alison

On 18 Jan 2004 02:01:51 GMT, (Texasxsgal1) wrote:

How can I tell if a post has been cross-posted. I don't ssee any differences
between those that have been identified as cross-postings and those that are
just posted here. Also, how (on the Always Off-Key League LOL) can I undo the
cross-posting if i want to reply to something but have it go only to this
group??
kathy
san antonio

Kathy - if you look at all the headers you can see which groups a post
has gone to. An quick and easy way however (at least in my
newsreader, Forte Agent) is to reply to a post. My program asks if I
want to reply to all the groups (if it's been cross-posted.) Then I
have the choice of sending to all or just to rctn (for example.) I
hope someone with AOL can post about how it looks over there since I
think that's what you're using.

Alison