Old March 8th 11, 06:13 PM
klswayne klswayne is offline
Junior Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by aluap View Post
Hi, Having a really nice weather day here in Northern Virginia!

Has anyone ever heard of the Arch Quilts Company? I found two full-size
quilts in MIL's house, one of which has a narrow label in the corner that
says, Arch Quilts, Elmsford, NY. The other one doesn't have a label but the
style looks much like the first one. They appear to be hand quilted. I
could only find one reference to them on a bulletin board on the net that
indicated they have gone out of business. MIL can't help, as she is
suffering with Alzheimer disease. Do you think I might find something in
the library about them? Anyway, I'm just curious about the quilts.

Paula

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/aluap_1
Hi Paula!! I bought an ARCH QUILT about 20 years ago. It's was then and still is my most favorite quilt. I can't sew worth a darn but I know what I like and in a quilt, besides quality, it must be soft and remind me of Grandma's house ). Funny, I found your question when I googled Arch Quilts because I would love to have another one of their quilts. Had to jump through all the hoops to be able to respond to you BUT it was important to me that you know they are truly well made & will last & will be so very soft. Good luck to you my new friend. Karen in California