Old March 25th 10, 01:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Samantha Hill

Default making patterns

nelson wrote:

excuse me, i was wrinting in response to a prev.post. at any rate i
found the book,'Making Patterns from Finished Clothes', by Rusty
Bensussen. it has served me well.

Honestly, I had no idea where your post came from, either. I can say,
though, that I like Rusty's book very much.

I wonder if you read the sentence, "I don't know if that is a question
or a random statement," that preceded the sharing of links, because I
could have said exactly the same thing, and maybe if you did you
wouldn't have reacted this way.

Ciao!