Old December 25th 05, 11:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default What did Santa bring?

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 20:09:07 GMT, "KJ" wrote:

I'm patiently waiting reports on what goodies Santa brought you all. Santa
came early this year and took me to Scotland with all the shopping
exeditions included. Oh, I guess I did get a new set of tires on my van the
other day. Merry Christmas to me! Almost as expensive as my plane ticket!
Hope you all had a great day. Time to slice the roast and set the table.
KJ

Oh, and 3 jars of organic, sugar-free peanut butter, plus a set of
20 notecards with cats on them, and a diary for 2006....

-- Jo in Scotland