Old December 25th 05, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default What did Santa bring?

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 20:09:07 GMT, "KJ" wrote:

I'm patiently waiting reports on what goodies Santa brought you all. Santa
came early this year and took me to Scotland with all the shopping
exeditions included. Oh, I guess I did get a new set of tires on my van the
other day. Merry Christmas to me! Almost as expensive as my plane ticket!
Hope you all had a great day. Time to slice the roast and set the table.
KJ

Nothing from Santa this year, but:

- a pot of hyacinths my friend Julia potted
- a pot of daffodils Julia potted
- David Copperfield, from Keith
- a mirror trinket for the Welsh dresser from William
- a lovely owl bookmark (thanks Sally!)

My sister is putting together a box of things to send later (I think
she's looking for a pair of trousers for hard-to-fit-Jo).
Merry Christmas all.

-- Jo in Scotland