Old February 9th 04, 11:13 PM
Marcella Tracy Peek

ULTRAyummy Blondies?! I love blondies but they are usually too gooey or
too cakey.

Do you share recipes?

Do you trade them for fabric?

see how easy this is?
marcella

In article ,
Pat in Virginia wrote:

Cina:
First, what is this with 'ultrayummy blondies?' Next, to the best
of my knowledge, there is no 'list for possible squishy
recipient.' Well, the whole group of people who post here are
potential recipients of course, but we do not have an official
gift list. Just make some friends and start sending some fabric
treats. Just ask people for their snail addresses ... provide
your email address for the reply of course. It is so easy. Just
do it. The Queen Has Spoken!
PAT, always ready to receive a squishy, but never that bad word
in VA/USA

Cina wrote:

Heh, I knew the dirty thing would attract some attention. I tried to
think of a different way to phrase the other bad word, but couldn't
think of a better synonym. I really would promise to send a whole bunch
of squishies to a whole bunch of people if I could just get my name on
the list as a possible squishie recipient. I'd even include some of my
ultrayummy blondies if I thought it would help the cause. =)

Cina