Old September 17th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Volvoqueen

Default Wanted: Used Odyssey Mold

I'm pretty new to stained glass, taking classes for 6 months now, have
several projects behind me. I've also just completed my first lamp,
and I'm looking to do a more challenging lamp for my next project.

So I thought I'd put it out there that I'm looking for any used
odyssey molds with their patterns. Anyway, if anyone has molds they
aren't using, and are interested in selling, please let me know.

Also, if anyone knows of anyone who sells used ones on the internet,
I'd much appreciate the info.

Thanks!
Coral