Old March 17th 11, 01:58 PM
JennyL JennyL is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura of San Diego View Post
Hi. I'm just getting started with machine knitting. I've done hand
knitting for a long time and wanted to expand my horizons. I have a
standard gauge Brother KnitKing and a little yarn. I'm looking for
websites where I can get more yarn to work with. My local yarn shops
carry mostly balls and hanks. My teacher suggests that I get cones.
I would appreciate any help.

Laura
Hi Laura, Was just going to suggest www.bsk.co.uk, but noticed that you are in San Diago! Perhaps go to www.google.com and enter 'Machine Knitting Yarn on Cones' and see what comes up - that's what I did! - or you can buy a Hague Electric Wool Winder about £120 UK to rewind balls of wool on to cones for machine knitting. Good luck with your knitting! Jenny L, UK.