Old November 16th 08, 01:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.[_3_]

Default OT v-e-r-y, to the piano players

I would recommend you try Steinway first -- and see if they can help. If
not -- maybe a store nearby that sells higher end pianos (grands... baby
grands....) ... not your typical mall music store.

If that doesn't help -- maybe call the Music School at Ole Miss... I'm sure
they have dozens of pianos... and somebody has to take care of them!

--
Kate in MI

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
We have a very fine old piano. It's a Steinway. Certainly it would like
to be gently tuned. The E flat kind of makes my eye teeth cringe.
Since things change so fast I suspect that piano tuning has advanced
to levels beyond my comprehension.
How do I go about choosing a tuner? I don't want my precious treasure
harmed; won't even have her tuned if it would be stressful.
What do I ask or look for? Polly