Old April 11th 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christy Phelps

Default Kiln Advice

I bought a kiln from Arrow Springs 4 years ago and (knock wood) haven't had
a bit of trouble with it. It's a firebrick kiln with a bead door that also
has the option of being closed for fusing. I can do beads, PMC, fusing in
it. Very dependable and (what's the word) = multitasking... (senior moment)

HTH

live and be well,
Christy

http://www.christyphelpsglass.com
wrote in message
Hello all : ) After lamping for a few months , my partner and I are
ready for a kiln . Any input , advice , recommendations would truly be
appreciated . What a dizzying array of kilns there are ... capabilities
, size , wiring requirements . We are two ladies torching in a detatched
garage , with normal household current . We're not doing any fusing ,
but who knows what'll pique our interest next week ? Thanks bunches for
any help .

Lou Ann