Old April 11th 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default Kiln Advice

Take a look at the Jen-Ken with the digital controller and bead door. It
will give you a lot of flexibility in terms of annealing, fusing, PMC,
enameling, etc.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Votary

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
NEW! http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

wrote:
Hello all : ) After lamping for a few months , my partner and I are
ready for a kiln . Any input , advice , recommendations would truly be
appreciated . What a dizzying array of kilns there are ... capabilities
, size , wiring requirements . We are two ladies torching in a detatched
garage , with normal household current . We're not doing any fusing ,
but who knows what'll pique our interest next week ? Thanks bunches for
any help .

Lou Ann