Old January 16th 05, 03:53 AM
Wooly

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 14:22:07 GMT, Wooly spewed forth :

I can see that I have email from you, but Gmail won't let me read it.
Whatever it is, I'll respond to it when I'm able to read it. Whenever
that might be.

I have *finally* got my Gmail set up to work with my POP client.
Funny, Gmail was working yesterday with Firefox, today it (is/was)
broken but worked fine with MSIE. Methinks GMail is futzing about
with Javascript, since I had a lot of javascript console errors coming
from gmail.com today.

Anyhow, I got your message, let me know what we need to do next.