Old June 27th 04, 10:42 PM
Janner

Default OT - this is totally OT! gmail account

Just checked my gmail account and I have 3 invites - so I was wondering if
anyone on the group wanted one? E-mail me privately, as I don't know when
I'll be checking the newsgroup, way too much stuff to do at the moment.....
I'm in the directory.

First come, first served - now back to finish my wall-hanging, which I've
just noticed has a dirty mark on it, grrrrrrrr.

--
Janner

"Quite often lately I have the feeling I don't know what's going on..." ---
Snoopy!

"You have to have a Dream!"

---