Old April 23rd 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default OT - Excel question

Yes, you explained it very well! I have 34+ worksheets though, and didn't
really want to do it manually every month. I'd like to be able to sort,
print, and put back where they were. My envelopes print alphabetically, and
my invoices print chronologically. It's doable right now, but when there
gets to be upwards of 50 invoices, it sure would make the sorting and
stuffing of the envelopes a lot easier!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
Remember that when you leave this earth,
you can take nothing you have received,

The only way that I know is to manually sort them. You can left click
on the worksheet and then place the worksheets alphabetically. A blank
page will show when you place the mouse cursor over the worksheet. Keep
the left click down until the worksheet has moved.
I hope I explained this right!
Regards
Jennifer
Edmonton, Alberta